- Lecture 27, Laboratory Demonstration, Computer Aided Manufacturing (part 2 of 2), Dr. Amandeep Singh Week 07 Lecture 28, Group Technology, Dr. Janakarajan Ramkumar.
- Manufacturing systems,sensor, vision Brain Computer‐aided manufacturing, intelligentmanufacturing. The major manufacturing milestones that took place during the course of human civilization. It is said that what differentiates human being from other animals is our ability to use tools.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing, CIM Study Materials, Engineering Class handwritten notes, exam notes, previous year questions, PDF free download.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Pdf
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Book Pdf
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Examples
Computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM) is the manufacturing approach of using computers to control entire production process. This integration allows individual processes to exchange information with each other and initiate actions. Computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM) makes the use of. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) is the manufacturing approach of using computers to control the entire production process. In a CIM system functional areas such as Design, Analysis, Planning, Purchasing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Control and Distribution are linked through the Computer with factory.
- Apr 4, 2018
- Reaction score
These notes and eBook on COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING and FMS have been prepared by experienced engineering faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 54 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.
List of key topics in COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING AND FMS Notes eBook:
- Brief Introduction To CAD And CAM
- Production Planning And Control And Computerized Process Planning
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS) And Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
- Industrial Robotics
ME6703 COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. ME6703 Notes COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS free pdf download.
OUTCOMES ME6703 COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS Notes:
Upon completion of this course, the student can able to understand the use of computers in process planning and use of FMS and Robotics in CIM
TEXT BOOK ME6703 COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS Notes:
1. Mikell.P.Groover “Automation, Production Systems and Computer Integrated
Manufacturing”, Prentice Hall of India, 2008.
2. Radhakrishnan P, Subramanyan S.and Raju V., “CAD/CAM/CIM”, 2nd Edition, New Age International (P) Ltd, New Delhi, 2000.
REFERENCES ME6703 COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS Notes:
1. Kant Vajpayee S, “Principles of Computer Integrated Manufacturing”, Prentice Hall India, 2003.
2. Gideon Halevi and Roland Weill, “Principles of Process Planning – A Logical Approach” Chapman & Hall, London, 1995.
3. Rao. P, N Tewari &T.K. Kundra, “Computer Aided Manufacturing”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, 2000.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Pdf
Computer integrated manufacturing(CIM) is a broad term covering all
technologies and soft automation used to manage the resources for cost effective
production of tangible goods.
Integration – capital, human, technology and equipment
CIM – which orchestrates the factors of production and its management.
CIM is being projected as a panacea for Discrete manufacturing type of
industry, which produces 40% of all goods.
CIM is not applying computers to the design of the products of the company. That is computer aided design (CAD)! It is not using them as tools for part and assembly analysis.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Book Pdf
That is computer aided engineering (CAE)! It is not using computers to aid the development of part programs to drive machine tools. That is computer aided manufacturing (CAM)! It is not materials requirement planning (MRP) or just in time (JIT) or any other method of developing the production schedule.
|Subject Name||COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS|
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Examples
ME6703 COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS Notes click here to download