CoolROM.com's game information and ROM (ISO) download page for Matrix, The - Path of Neo (Sony Playstation 2). Subscribe to my channel here, it's free and it really helps me out 👍😀; Hey everybody, this is. Path of Neo basically recounts scene after scene from the movie - minus the heady philosophical tripe - so if you had issues with the movies, then chances are the game will do little to change your mind. That said, if you did enjoy the movies, there's a lot to see in The Matrix: Path of Neo. There's a level of immersion that's created flawlessly through the often sharp visuals and impeccable sound, and if I weren't the observant type, I'd be sure I was in the Matrix myself. Publisher: Atari. Genre: Sci-Fi Action Adventure. The Matrix: Path of Neo for PC. Path of Neo enables players to actually play as 'Neo,' the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, The Matrix. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The Matrix: Path of Neo, like the character Neo himself, breaks the vicious cycle, and provides for an entertaining experience, if not resoundingly so. The Matrix: Path of Neo, like the title implies, places you in the shoes of Neo, closely following the events of the movie.
In this tutorial you will find steps to make x360ce work with The Matrix: Path of Neo. This method also works with any game – just do the same easy steps, no special skills needed to make any controller work as an Xbox 360 gamepad. Emulator allows your controller (joystick, wheel, gamepad, etc.) to operate as the most common device, recognized by most of the games without any additional settings and workarounds.
1. The first step is to download x360ce zip file from official site. You have to select 32 or 64 bit version (same as the version of The Matrix: Path of Neo you use). If you don’t know the version of your game or download wrong one accidentally, you will be notified later and have a chance to use another version.
2. Now we have to find the installation folder of your game. You can easily do this by looking into game shortcut settings or finding the game in your Steam library list. If you choose the Steam variant, right click the game name and select “Properties”.
3. Navigate to “Local files” tab and press “Browse local files...” button.
4. Now you need to find the folder with The Matrix: Path of Neo executable. In the example picture they are located in Binaries / Retail subfolder. You need to extract downloaded x360ce ZIP file to folder with your game executable file.
5. Click on x360ce exe file with the right mouse button and select “Run as administrator” from dropdown menu.
6. You will see window with warning – “xinput 1_3.dll was not found. This file is required for emulator to function properly.” Don’t worry, just click “Create” button to make them appear.
7. When x360ce will inform you that new device was detected, use automatic search for settings from internet – just hit “Next” button.
8. Click “Finish”, when installation completed.
9. Hit the “Auto” button to make all settings set to defaults. Confirm changes by clicking “Yes” in popup window. All the buttons will be filled automatically.
10. Now just hit “Save” button to make all your settings saved. You can also change buttons assignment before hitting “Save”, if you like.
Now you can normally launch The Matrix: Path of Neo and use your controller with x360ce emulator – it will be starting automatically with each game launch.The Matrix: Path of Neo is the third video game spun off from the Matrix series and the second developed by Shiny Entertainment. The game was written and directed by The Wachowski Brothers, who wrote and directed the three Matrix films. Players control the character Neo, participating in scenes from the films.
In Shiny Entertainment's first licensed Matrix game, Enter the Matrix, only sideline characters were playable. It did not feature the series' protagonist Neo, and due to its nature as an extension of the films' storyline, had few recreations of scenes in the film trilogy. David Perry, president of Shiny Entertainment Inc, has stated that Path of Neo is 'basically the game that gamers wanted first time around... The Neo Game!'
Download The Matrix Path Of Neo Part1 VIA MEDIAFIRE
Download The Matrix Path Of Neo Part2 VIA MEDIAFIRE
Download The Matrix Path Of Neo Part3 VIA MEDIAFIRE
Download The Matrix Path Of Neo Part4 VIA MEDIAFIRE
Download The Matrix Path Of Neo Part5 VIA MEDIAFIRE