The guy made this is trooper01 download here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texturepack/star-wars-battlefront-2-resource-pack-v2/.
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack Another lovely HD patch, the Medieval Texture Pack features a lot of subtle and yet very smart touches, such as the glow from an Ender chest (see the video below) or the woven texture in wool blocks. It also gives much of the game a very worn look, which, it turns out, suits Minecraft very well indeed. All kinds of Minecraft texture packs and resource packs, to change the look of Minecraft in your game. 'clone wars texture pack' Texture Clear filters. This is an official expansion pack in Minecraft for the entire Star Wars universe. This is different from the few Star Wars character packs and such that’ve been released in the past.
SW The Clone Wars Resource Pack if you’re bored of default minecraft graphics settings and want something new, something similar to the game called Crysis then this pack is created just for you! SW The Clone Wars is a Clone Wars themed texture pack. The pack is very new and it is still in pre-alpha so it will contain a pretty number of bugs. But you can still download, install and enjoy this pack!
SW The Clone Wars should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Minecraft Clone Wars Texture Pack
SW The Clone Wars — Screenshots
How to install SW The Clone Wars Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the SW The Clone Wars texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click 'Options'.
- On the options menu, click 'Resource Packs...'.
- Click on 'Open Resource Pack Folder'. – folder titled 'resourcepacks' will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened 'resourcepacks' folder.
- Click 'Done'.
- Click on 'Resource Packs...' again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click 'Done' again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the 'Official Links' section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.