- Cars Mater National Free Download
- Cars Mater National Ps3
- Otto Cars Mater National City
- Otto Cars Mater National Game
- Cars Mater National Download
|Cars Mater-National Championship|
Tantalus Interactive(GBA & DS)
|Platform(s)||Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Game Boy Advance, Wii|
Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS & PlayStation 2
Game Boy AdvanceWii
Cars: Mater-National Championship. Snot Rod is the only one of the DRH to appear in this game. He competes in North Willy's Butte, Rustbucket Grand Prix. Sheriff, and Otto. Cars 2: The Video Game. Snot Rod is now playable, but only as a DLC character in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game In a $3 pack with him, Boost, Wingo, and DJ. 38 images (& sounds) of the Cars Mater-National Championship cast of characters. Photos of the Cars Mater-National Championship (Game) voice actors. Cars: Mater-National is a single player racing game released in 2007. It is available for PC, PS2, Xbox360, Wii, PSP and Nintendo DS. There is a mod for the PC version called Cars: Hi-Octane Edition. The story of Cars: Mater-National takes place seemingly right after the original Cars: The Videogame. Lightning McQueen is getting ready for the dubbed 'Mater-National' (by Mater, of course). Cars: Mater-National (2007) Type: Racing Developer: Rainbow Studios Publisher: THQ Platforms: DS. 1959 Chevrolet Impala Ramone lock. Cars Mater-National Championship.
Cars Mater-National Championship is a racing video game developed by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ for Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Game Boy Advance and Wii, released on October 29, 2007. It is the sequel to the 2006 video game Cars, which was based on the Cars film from Pixar. In 2009, a sequel called Cars Race-O-Rama was released. This is the last Pixar game to be released on Game Boy Advance.
The game is set in the Cars world of Radiator Springs, and the game about the first ever Mater-National race, held in Radiator Springs by Lightning McQueen. There are some new characters that are in the game. The game features different-looking playing areas, and Radiator Springs, Ornament Valley, and Tailfin Pass have all been updated. In Radiator Springs, new roads have been added in the Nature Preserve and Willy's Butte. In Ornament Valley, an airport and several new rock formations have been added. In Tailfin Pass, the roads have been completely revamped. In all three playing areas, some of the roads have been blocked off and can only be played in races.
Cars Mater National Free Download
Cars Mater-National has received average reviews from critics upon the release. PSXExtreme gave this game a 7.0, praising the better audio, but criticized the graphics.IGN rated the Nintendo DS version of the game 6.8/10, calling it 'cute' and 'kid-friendly' but never made into 5th gear.Metacritic aggregate scores for the Nintendo DS version 69/100, the Xbox 360 version 58/100, the PlayStation 3 version 63/100, and the PlayStation 2 version 67/100.
Cars Mater National Ps3
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2007-08-31. Retrieved 2007-08-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link): Games Release Schedule, 04/09/07
- ^ ab'Cars Mater-National Championship for DS Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^ ab'Cars Mater-National Championship for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^ ab'Cars Mater-National Championship for PlayStation 3 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^ ab'Cars Mater-National Championship for Xbox 360 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^Dutka, Ben (November 19, 2007). 'Cars Mater National Championship review'. Psxtreme. Archived from the original on March 24, 2008. Retrieved October 28, 2020.
- ^Devries, Jack (December 1, 2007), Cars Mater-National Review - IGN, retrieved 2020-10-28
Otto Cars Mater National City
Otto Cars Mater National Game
Cars Mater National Download
- Cars Mater-National Championship on IMDb