Simple interest formula is given by:
Simple Interest = (P x T x R)/100
P is the principle amount
T is the time and
R is the rate
- Simple Compound Interest Program C++
- Simple Interest Program In C++ Using Class
- Simple Interest Program In C++ Philippines
- This program is a basic prog. This is all about how to write a C program for finding out the simple interest in a very simple way which is easy to understand. This program is a basic prog.
- C Programming C program to calculate Simple Interest using function A function is a block of code that performs a specific task. Every C program has at least one function, which is main, and all the most trivial programs can define additional functions. Function can also be defined as the idea to put some repeatedly done task together by making block of statement which helps while instead.
- C Program to Print Reverse of a String without strrev function; C Program for Matrix Multiplication; C Program to Find Area and Circumference of a circle. C Program for LINEAR SEARCH; C Program to Find Factorial of a Number using While Loop; C Program to Print PRIME Numbers in a Given Range; C program to find Sum of Digits of a Positive.
C Program to Find Compound Interest. Compound Interest is the addition of interest to the principal sum of a loan or deposit. In other word The concept of compound interest is that interest is added back to the principal sum so that interest is earned on that added interest during the next compounding period.
Simple Compound Interest Program C++
Please refer complete article on Program to find simple interest for more details!
C Program to find the simple interestPooja
Simple Interest Program In C++ Using Class
Simple Interest Program In C++ Philippines
C Program to find the simple interest
printf('nEnter Principal Amount : ');
printf('nEnter Period of Time : ');
printf('nSimple Interest : %d',si);