DFL-WDII is the top-class WD hdd firmware repair hardware tool with many new hdd repair features for high-success-rate western digital hard disk drive repair. It has built-in SATA and IDE support, clients can connect SATA and IDE drives directly without using adapters. Firmware corruption is one of the most common and difficult hard drive failure we meet in the data recovery labs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from hard drive software without restrictions. WD Drive Utilities 126.96.36.199 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Western Digital Hard Drive Repair Tool Wdr_5.3
- Western Digital Hard Drive Repair Tool Kit
- Free Hard Drive Repair Software
Lost data from your WD external hard drive? Here is a tool that helps in Recovering deleted, lost or formatted files from various Western Digital hard disk models such as WD My Passport, My Passport Ultra, WD Elements Desktop and other models quickly.
Western Digital hard drives are one of the most preferred backup drives for storing any of your important data. WD Hard disk offers both high performance and high-quality storage. Though Western Digital hard drives have undeniable features for storage, they are still susceptible to data loss. When data is lost from the WD drive, the only method to restore is to perform Western Digital data recovery. Your WD hard drive data may get deleted or lost due to various reasons and few possible causes are explained in the below section.
Possible causes of data loss from WD hard drive
- Accidental deletion of files from the WD hard drive without having any backup
- Virus affecting the computer can make WD external hard drive unrecognized by the computer
- Using WD hard drive on unauthorized devices leads to corruption on WD hard drive
- While carrying out WD partition process, if any sort of disruptions like a sudden power surge, system restart etc. takes place, you will encounter error messages that in turn leads to loss of data WD partition
In all the above-mentioned scenarios, data is lost from the hard drive. The next obvious arising questions would be, is it possible to recover data from WD once data is being deleted or formatted? How to recover files from WD external hard drive? If you are using WD my Book or Passport models or any other models of Western Digital, this article guides you on how to perform WD data recovery without any hassle.
When you delete data from the drive, deleted data is not permanently erased from the hard drive memory. But, the space of the existing files is re-allocated to the newly written data. Hence, immediately stop using the WD hard drive once data is erased from it. And quickly perform WD data recovery process with the help of most recommended WD hard drive recovery software.
How to Recover Deleted Files from WD External Hard Drive?
Recovering lost or deleting data from WD hard drive is surely a complicated task. However, WD data recovery is possible and WD files can be retrieved using a secure and safe hard drive recovery tool.
SFWare WD External hard drive data recovery software is the most recommended software to execute WD data recovery. The software is designed with an extensive search engine algorithm and has smart scanning mechanism to recover data from WD internal as well as external hard drives. SFWare not only helps in recovering deleted or formatted drives but also retrieves files from unbootable hard drives easily. Hence, recover WD data with the safe and secure SFWare WD data recovery software.
How to Perform WD Data Recovery
Download and install SFWare WD hard drive data recovery software. Launch the application.
FRom the main screen, Select Recover Drive/Partition to recover Western Digital data.
Step 1: Click on Drive / Partition Recovery, select the Western Digital drive from where data is to be recovered
Step 2: Select the WD disk with suitable file system and click on Next button. Scanning process initialises
Step 3: After the completion of scanning. Recovered WD files can either be viewed in Data View or File Type View
Step 4: Double click on the recovered data to preview your files. If you are satisfied with the results, save the files by purchasing the activation key of the software.
Why Choose SFWare for Western Digital Recovery
- Recovers data from Western Digital internal hard drive including Red NAS Hard drive, Ultrastar SATA series, Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD and other series of WD
- Successfully recovers all types of data including media files, movie files, music files, photos, documents, spreadsheets etc. from Western Digital hard drive
- Instantly recovers WD external hard drive partition including my Passport, my Book, ArmorATD, G drive mobile USB series and etc.
- Ability to retrieve files from SATA, IDE, SCSI and all other types of hard drives which are available in the market
- SFWare hard drive recovery software can restore NTFS, FAT32, FAT 16 formatted WD HDD partition on all major versions of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Other than WD, you can also recover data from Seagate, Buffalo, Iomega and Hitachi external hard disks
- You can save the recovery session in order to avoid re-scanning of storage media and therefore it saves your precious time
- Completely recovers files from corrupted external hard drive, formatted, re-formatted, inaccessible or technically damaged Western Digital hard drives
Although, WD is widely used as internal as well as external hard drives for their large amount of storage space and convenient data accessing mode. It is not an exception from data loss. It’s certainly a good idea to keep backup copies of your important data files.
However, data loss is inevitable in any of the electronic devices. In situations like you have no back up of the data or unable to locate the saved data, you can always rely on the safe and secure Hard Drive Recovery tool. SFWare utility easily recover files from WD hard drive and offers 24/7 support service to answer any queries on the recovery process.
If you're running into issues with your Western Digital mass storage device, it might be time to use a specialized utility to analyze it. With Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics, you've got a few options to scan for errors.
The program interface of Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics is a little old school, but after installation and execution of it, you've given a list of detected connected disk drives.
Upon right clicking the affected Western Digital hard drive, you can perform either a quick test or extended test, both of which may take some time depending on the physical size of the drive in question.
Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics also provides a couple of additional tools, mainly the erase function which will erase the data currently stored on the drive.
Finally the 'View test results' function will display a list of issues detected. It doesn't appear that this diagnostics tool provides any fixes or repairs for affected drives, but at least you know where the issues lay if a scan is successful.
It's interesting to note the diagnostics tools also work on other hard drive vendors.
Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from hard drive software without restrictions. Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics 1.37.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Western Digital Hard Drive Repair Tool Wdr_5.3
Compatibility with this hard disk tester software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Western Digital.
Western Digital Hard Drive Repair Tool KitFiled under:
Free Hard Drive Repair Software
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics Download
- Freeware Hard Drive Software
- Major release: Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics 1.37
- Hard Disk Testing Software